Sunday, April 15, 2007

My personal essay

On this picture you can see me and my three year old nephew.I think I have somewhere around 500 photos but this one my favorite.But it is not just picture that makes me smile every time I see it,It is also that day when i took this picture.I played with all day,with his trucks in the sand.He is such a funny little boy,because he spends most of his time,with his grand parents,and he knows all those words and expressions that are used by old people.So it is very funny for me to hear a three year old boy to say:Ođe!!!He is my wish.Being a child is my wish.I try so hard to keep this child inside of me for as long as possible.I want to be able to smile just like kids do,honestly,with such an innocence,not thinking at problems.
It is not easy.IT is not easy to be a child in these days.It is not easy for a three year old,how can it be easy to me.It is not like I want to escape from my problems,I don't do that, my escape cannot resolve them,but what about the possibility to smile when you have problems.What about sleeping like a child,dreaming like a child...we can have that, I can have that,I still do and it will continue.I promised to myself that I will never allow that kid inside of me to walk away.I won't...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home