Sunday, March 4, 2007

Poor Anne

O poor little Anne, she had a problem with her writing,so she was writing about that.Now, the problem that I have to write about is not my writing,it is Anne´s problem with her writing.
So Anne is not just a writer ,she writes a food critics,reviews and her job is to go to restaurants,eat the food and go home.When she comes home, she has to note the memories that crossed her mind while she was eating the potatoes...it looked just like my grandma sitting on the porch and knitting...I loved my grandma...so I like the potato...
I don´t want to criticize her work, but I don't call that work,eating and writing about it,so that some people wouldn't wander away and go to bad restaurants...why would they do that,when they have Anne,she is there to tell them where to have a decent meal.
But as all writers,no matter the category, she has real problems with her writing,because when you are writing about all that food,you can actually see all that potatoes,meat,vegetables,fruit above her head looking at her with contempt in their eyes.Really ,it is not that easy as it seem.
I know that all the writers have huge problems with their inspiration,brain blocades and other similar situations,but the first thing that a good writer needs to have is imagination..blessed imagination..and developed way of using it.
I dont really know where this post came from,imagination or a brain blocade I dont know what else to write about this...It is probably just a blocade...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home